Garden Potting Shed
Or Playhouse Give Away
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at https://facebook.com/millworkscedarsheds and who are entered as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to homeowners who are legal residents of Texas, living in The Woodlands, Conroe, Tyler, Huntsville, College Station and suburbs of Dallas or within 150 miles of Millworks Cedar Sheds 3971 FM 322 Palestine, TX 75801 and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Millworks, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, Employees and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Millworks Custom BuildingsLLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 10th 1PM Central and ending October 14th 8PM Central. All online entries must be received by October 14th 8PM Central.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign can be entered by submitting name and email through facebook or by visiting and submitting your name and information on our webpage at https://millworkscedarsheds.com/shed-give-away The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Millworks Custom Buildings LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a either a 6 foot by 6 foot garden potting shed or 6 foot by 6 foot kids playhouse or a $2500 credit towards a custom built product. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Millworks Custom Buildings LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing using randomresult.com under the supervision of Millworks Custom Buildings LLC. Winner will be notified by facebook post and facebook messenger within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Millworks Cusotm Buildings LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Millworks Custom Buildings LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Millworks Custom Buildings LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Millworks Custom Buildings LLC, and Millworks Custom Buildings LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Millworks Custom Buildings LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Millworks Custom Buildings LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Millworks Custom Buildings LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Millworks Custom Buildings LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Millworks Custom Buildings LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Millworks Custom Buildings LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Millworks Custom Buildings LLC. Millworks Custom Buildings LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Millworks Custom Buildings LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Millworks Custom Buildings LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Millworks Custom Buildings LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND the State of Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Millworks Custom Cedar Sheds, 3971 FM 322 Palestine, TX 75801 Requests must be received no later than October 14th 2010 5PM CentralTime
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Millworks Custom Cedar Sheds, 3971 FM 322 Palestine, TX 75801
15. The Campaign hosted by Millworks Custom Buildings LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering the sweepstakes, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.